This is the last Facebook Friday post I'll be writing for the time being. I've decided to spend a little less time on Facebook and more attention to my artwork. This weekend (which is starting Friday afternoon!) I'm going to :
1) finish up Lot #2 of my recycled paper beads and place them on Etsy. I just sold my first lot (of music paper beads) and the shop desperately needs some more.
2) get the pages ready for my new art journal. I'm planning on putting it in my shop too. Yes, that's two new products I'm involved with. Will write about this a little later.
3) write up the description for my paper beadmaking class I agreed to teach in Norman. The store, called Truly JJ, will be opening next weekend on Main Street, when the Norman Music Festival is going on. I want to give something to J.J. so she can advertise the class. Maybe a nice flyer would be good.
4) even though I'm hoping for rain, I'd like to work outside in the yard. And I really need to go to the recycling center. It's getting too crowded out of the porch. I promised myself to get ready for papermaking when the weather turned nice.
|can you see our pet dove, sitting on her eggs?|
5) draw my pet dove in her nest for the Sketchbook Challenge. This month: "Out on a Limb." Well, she's not actually a pet, but she's been out there for about two weeks. And the nest has been there ... like forever! I have to be very quiet when I go to my car, because she always flies off. Took this photo Thursday after work.
6) finally, I need to finish the book for my book club meeting. Someone is leaving town for the summer, and we are needing to get together earlier than usual. I'm only halfway done!
Webinar Center page that I've been eyeing. There's free on-demand tutorials about Facebook Ads, something I was thinking of doing, but have decided to turn another corner instead...