- What's the name of your business/shop?
- Do you have a registered domain name and/or a blog?
- What type of handmade products do you sell?
Romantic Blossoms on Ivory, that are not yet for sale on Etsy, but you can have a sneak peak of them on my Facebook Fan Page [they're on etsy now, here ]
- What are you working on right now? Any sketches?
- If you have a website or blog, what do you use for advertising? What do your avatars look like?
My avatar is my logo, or part of it, which is a caricature of the first wearable creation I made for Soliloquy; the Perennial Spring Owl Keychain. I love birds, especially owls, so it just happened that the first thing I made was an owl that ended up becoming my logo. Usually, on my avatar, I use the logo in white on some bright color background, or to make it easier on me (I don't have to pick what color I like best for my mood at the time), I have a version with some of my favorite colors splashed and running down on a white background behind the logo in black. I think the particular use of colors throughout my avatars, banners, etc, portrays my style of creating well, which tends to be very bold and colorful.
- If you have a website or blog, tell us about your favorite widget.
- Which online selling vendors do you use? What do you like best about each one?
- Are you involved in social networking? What's your favorite and why? If you're not involved, you must have a good reason!
I would have to say that Facebook is my favorite. First of all, because most of my friends and family who live far away are all on it, so it's easy to keep in contact with them that way. Secondly, at least the way I see it, it's very easy to navigate and find people and pictures, videos and events; it's a place where you can have the convergence of many useful things at once.
- All of us can use a helpful business hint once a week. What's yours?
- Do you have a "modus operandi" for computing the price of a handmade object? Tell us your formula?
- We'd love to see your little corner of the world, where you create.
- Where do you see your artwork in one year? Any plans in the works?
- OK, it's the storybeader's turn to pick a favorite!