- What's the name of your business/shop?
- Do you have a registered domain name and/or a blog?
Jewelry Shop in Artfire
Vintage Clothing Shop
Weddings Guide Blog
All about Patch
- What type of handmade products do you sell?
- Show us a piece you recently finished
- What are you working on right now? Any sketches?
[this necklace is on etsy]I have a rapid cart from my artfire shop and mini etsy in my wedding guide blog to advertise my shops for weddings market. I normally use one of my jewelry to be my avatars, sometimes necklace, sometimes earrings, sometimes ring.. Except the avatar in Etsy.. I'm using my name "Patch" as avatar in all my shops so everyone will know it's me. :D
- If you have a website or blog, what do you use for advertising? What do your avatars look like?
- If you have a website or blog, tell us about your favorite widget.
Good thing for Etsy is that it's my really first online shop. I have all experiences there and now I have a group of friends there too since I've been the member of EtsyBloggers Team. So I feel like home there and of course all of my orders were in Etsy.
Good thing for Artfire is that all items they are all no expired date since I upgraded to Verified account. And lot of viewers are from search engines, I feel like I don't have to work much on advertising but still no order from it.. so not so sure now.. ;)
- Are you involved in social networking? What's your favorite and why? If you're not involved, you must have a good reason.
- All of us can use a helpful business hint once a week. What's yours?
- Do you have a "modus operandi" for computing the price of a handmade object? Tell us your formula.
But.. I still modify the formula because sometimes you will see that there are some costs that you forget to add in it.
- We'd love to see your little corner of the world, where you create.
You can see my workplace here
- Where do you see your artwork in one year? Any plans in the works?
- OK, it's the storybeader's turn.
I don't know which I like more, clothing or jewelry. I would buy this vintage lace blouse, but I know a 19" bust has to be too small for me. Isn't it adorable! I have a special hand-me-down necklace from my mom, but I still Patch's pearl jewelry is exquisite!